East Valley Specialist - Mesa, Chandler & Gilbert Realtor
About James Bell
- Christian Real Estate Agent
- Serving Arizona families since 1996
- Specializing in REO, foreclosure, short sale & bank owned homes
- Born & Raised in the East Valley
- Marketing program specifically designed to sell your home
- RE/MAX #1 in Southeast Valley
- RE/MAX PLATINUM AWARD, 100% Club & HALL OF FAME DESIGNATIONS
- #4 RE/MAX Office in the Southwest Region
- World Class Service From Beginning to End
- Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Mesa real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the apach junction,chandler,gilbert,gold canyon,mesa,queen creek,tempe areas, please contact me.